• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

Soldato
That's XeSS 1.1, there have been 2 version updates since then, does the same still apply to the current version? You can swap out the dll with XeSS in any game just like with DLSS.

At the same render resolution as the previous iterations, XeSS 1.3 is still slower than FSR2 and DLSS2 and there is hardly and improvement from Xess 1.2. This is why Intel seems to have tried to pull a fast one and renamed their settings.

Caporegime
OP

Pretty much my experience too, better of not using FSR FG in this since it doesn't provide the benefits you would expect to see with higher fps. Reminds me of avatar where it does not look/feel like a higher fps. Hopefully a patch or 2 will solve the issues, for now, will stick to 75-80 fps without FG.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Avatar never really fixed the fsr 3 issues either so don't expect it to be fixed here.

It's inherently an fsr issue it seems.

Seems to be down to the Devs implementation, the mod/injected version works very well in games I've tried, it's just the official integrations which are very hit and miss, more often miss...

Caporegime
OP
As expected, use dlss for the best overall experience :)

Caporegime
OP
how do you know what version of DLSS you are getting in a game, i assume my 2070 super can only manage 2.0 at best

The dlss file is in game directory so you can view details but best and easiest way is to use https://github.com/beeradmoore/dlss-swapper

This way you can upgrade your dlss.

20xx can use the newer 3.x.x of dlss upscaling too.

Back
Top Bottom