Drug dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Some people seem to think drug dealers are really nice people but misunderstood, is this the case, weve just had a recent thread that went off topic to the idea. this thread will allow that debate to continue, Discuss.

I think a lot of people who blanket
drugs = bad and
drug dealers = bad people
are pretty ignorant and have no experiance with drugs at all.

now thats my opinion, but that are the grey area's? anyone disagree with that?

Soldato
willd58 said:
I think a lot of people who blanket
drugs = bad and
drug dealers = bad people
are pretty ignorant and have no experiance with drugs at all.

I don't need to be a experienced smackhead to come to the conclusion that drug dealers are the scum of the world.

It sounds like you deal. Do you?

Soldato
In my experience, and i have a fair bit (though havent drank a drop nor touched an illegal substance in over 3 years) there are good and bad. I knew a few dealers who were really really nice people. But then i also knew a few who really werent nice people :).

So for a definative answer, it's exactly the same as it is in any other section of society, there are good and bad :).

Soldato
fozzybear said:
I don't need to be a experienced smackhead to come to the conclusion that drug dealers are the scum of the world.

And that's crap.. If you have no experience then you have no right to comment.. You would then be commenting based on hearsay and media output. Which is biased to start with.

Soldato
Making money by selling drugs is the low of the low IMO. Dont touch them, never have and never will.

If you need to be drunk/drugged to enjoy yourself then you need to look again at yourself IMO. Im not saying i dont drink, because i do, but i dont go out with intentions of getting lashed and throwing up on a kerb, as thats not fun.

I know peopel that do takes drugs etc, and i dont look at them any lower because of it, but id rather if they are taking crap that they didnt do it around me.

Associate
I dont really see the problem with them. I dont buy drugs off them, hence they dont affect me. People who buy drugs on them are affected, but it was there choice? However dealing to kids is wrong. If you think about Booze and Ciggeretes are drugs that do long term damage just like Cannibis. Ermm and becuase there trade is against the law, i don't judge there personality, i wouldnt go as far as saying all drugs dealers are scum.

Soldato
Stellios said:
Making money by selling drugs is the low of the low IMO. Dont touch them, never have and never will.

Careful Stellios, you're not allowed an opinion if you havn't taken drugs! :p

Stellios said:
If you need to be drunk/drugged to enjoy yourself then you need to look again at yourself IMO.

Absolutely right.

The people i know who take drugs have some sort of personality defect. Drugs make them into the person they wish to be albeit for a short amount of time. Others are just so easily led and don't have a mind of their own.

It takes a stronger person not to take drugs.

Associate
It really depends where you are in the scheme of things: the 'career' drug dealers are usually scum but the friend of a friend of friend is more ofen than not just that, making a little cash on the side.

And no I'm not a dealer, jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom