Ender 3 V2 Neo Sprite Pro Extruder

Associate
Hi, just in the process of waiting for delivery of a Sprite Pro extruder kit for my Ender 3 V2 Neo, I know it needs some modification to the x-axis end stop, but I am also running klipper firmware from a pi primarly with Fludd and Mainsail.

I was just wondering if anyone here has any guidance for the printer config file to get the sprite working so I can calibrate pressure advance etc? Just trying to get a head start before it arrives.

Associate
Hi
i got "non v2" neo with sprite extruder SE.
Its just the extruder without the hot end. You will definitely have to change the rotation_distance.
THey say its 424.9 Esteps so that going to be 7.53.
that all i had to do to get it working.
Since you are changing the whole thing just find a config for a printer that has that type of the extruder and copy [extruder] section
I calibrated pressure advance with a guide from klipper website with the square tower print.

Soldato
This is my Printer.cfg extruder entry - Don't take it as gospel as I'm always tinkering so some things might be a little off - the latest one that I'm working around is that I've replaced the 42-34 motor with one of the bigger steppers and it collides with the Y bed bracket so I currently have a modified Y endstop and a slightly smaller print area. When I can be bothered I'll trim off a little from the Y bracket.

[extruder]
max_extrude_only_distance: 100.0
step_pin: PB4
dir_pin: PB3
enable_pin: !PC3
microsteps: 16
rotation_distance: 7.4547
nozzle_diameter: 0.400
filament_diameter: 1.750
heater_pin: PA1
sensor_type: EPCOS 100K B57560G104F
sensor_pin: PC5