Facebook bargain of the year?

Soldato
Or at least i think so :p £20 for the PC games £40 for the Dreamcast stuff

Just need to sort through everything, as i have not had chance to make sure they all have games in :p i was assured they did though. I did check Doom 2 3.5" Floppy version as soon i could get my hands on it, sells on ebay for £150++ :eek: and Doom 3.5" Floppy version £200++ :eek::eek: Edit... found some that sold £400/500 recently

J1Wx7jL.jpeg

1kPE6Am.jpeg

BppXHVF.jpeg

oNFKXbx.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
They will all be on Ebay later this evening, then i will have a nail biting week waiting for next Sat, to see what everything sells for, if anything at all :p

Soldato
Congratulations, that's a great haul! They do come up every now and then - my best was a Nintendo Switch, once I'd sold the games and accessories I had a free boxed Switch :D

Associate
Or at least i think so :p £20 for the PC games £40 for the Dreamcast stuff

Just need to sort through everything, as i have not had chance to make sure they all have games in :p i was assured they did though. I did check Doom 2 3.5" Floppy version as soon i could get my hands on it, sells on ebay for £150++ :eek: and Doom 3.5" Floppy version £200++ :eek::eek: Edit... found some that sold £400/500 recently

J1Wx7jL.jpeg

1kPE6Am.jpeg

BppXHVF.jpeg

oNFKXbx.jpeg
Wow, that's amazing! Skies of Arcadia is amazing, have you got a Dreamcast to play it on?

Back
Top Bottom