Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Need to try it. Coming to the end of Stellar Blade for the 2nd run so maybe something a bit different would work.

Been playing a bit of Crow Country which is a cool homage to the older Resident Evil games. Retro but very good if you fancy some intrigue and puzzles.

Last edited:

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I just finished another code collection for the switch. I enjoy an adventure game every now and then. I played the first game on the DS years ago but for some reason never picked up the 2nd game on the Wii when it comes out. I did end up picking the game up this year and weeks later they announced a remake :cry:

Decent game with a good story, fun characters and the puzzles don't bog you down but I feel like their ambition out did their budget while the characters look good but the world itself look rough.

Soldato
Really enjoying Jedi Survivor at the moment. Never really clicked with the first one, didn't get on with the level design which felt pretty bland and frequently spent ages wandering around lost figuring out where to go.

The sequel sorts all that out, much better worlds, slicker combat. Visuals are really good too.

Back
Top Bottom