Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Bayonetta 2 on Wii-U. Looks surprisingly good considering the specs. I'm up to the bit where you can turn into a serpent. Not as good as the first game imo,but good all the same. Think the Wii-U tablet is hampering me tbh. Need to get a pro controller.

Soldato
I've got FO4 on the PC but don't think I ever finished it, FO3 was the better game. Didn't care for the base building stuff at all!

Will the update improve it much?
Fallout 3 was always the better game overall. 4 is good but dialogue interactions are weaker and yes the base building wasn't all that. For me it was mostly the fact that nothing snapped together so moving pieces around was finicky.

I'll be overseas on the 24th for 8 days so I'm getting in some gameplay now before that update hits. 60fps and quality modes sounds great.

Soldato
Started Bayonetta 3 and it's my least favorite one so far, they've added so much extra stuff to it that it's lost the charm the first two had, in my opinion.

I absolutely hate being forced to play as the new character (who I won't spoil the name of).

This is not the Bayonetta I previously enjoyed to be honest.

Soldato
Day's Gone (PS5)
Planet Zoo Console Edition (Series X)
Flight Sim (Series X)

Playing these all on and off, want to finish Days Gone and then I want to start Rachet & Clank Rift Apart as all I hear is good things, I think its on extra so need to check it out before my sub expires.

Caporegime
Orcs must die 3. Was bored and saw this on game pass. I love it! Tower defence game with combat and co-op if you want. Upgrades look like they will be a bit grindy like most levelling up games but I'm hooked already.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Started Bayonetta 3 and it's my least favorite one so far, they've added so much extra stuff to it that it's lost the charm the first two had, in my opinion.

I absolutely hate being forced to play as the new character (who I won't spoil the name of).

This is not the Bayonetta I previously enjoyed to be honest.

I felt the same about the second in comparison to the first. Lost all interest in the franchise after that.

Soldato
Infinite Wealth and Rebirth mainly, both are pretty excellent and I'm super happy you can set the language to full Japanese in both.

Remake only had Japanese audio as an option and pre-Judgment Yakuza games didn't let you switch either, glad it's not the case anymore.

Soldato
ATM just finished horizon, blasting next gen fallout IV, helldivers from time to time, and AC Valhalla on the go since it got added to ps plus.

Waiting for my next fix, probably star wars outlaws but we shall not be pre ordering.

Soldato
Regarding AC Valhalla, it's a horrific buggy mess in the boss fights. Every time I parried Leofrith he would spin around with his back to me step forward to attack (away from me) and out of my range to do any damage so I had to parry to build up my adrenaline and then use skills to kill him... the fight before that the opponent ran into a wall got stick teleported then just huddled on the floor. Maybe I'll go back to ghost of Tsushima

Associate
I picked up Dogfight 1942 for from the Xbox 360 non BC sale for 67p
It's great fun,there's a load of non BC titles just gone on sale recently with more to come in June and July when the store shuts for good.

Associate
Still playing Rise of the Ronin, was trying to speed through it as I've got a bit of a backlog but the game is huge.

So much depth to it though, brilliant stuff although nailing down the combat counters are still hit and miss.
Unfortunately I suffered a broken leg and purchased this to help me pass the time. Everytime I think I'm nearing the end a new region pops up!! I think I'm almost 60 hours in now.
Really enjoyed it, very rinse and repeat but has certainly kept me occupied!

Soldato
Unfortunately I suffered a broken leg and purchased this to help me pass the time. Everytime I think I'm nearing the end a new region pops up!! I think I'm almost 60 hours in now.
Really enjoyed it, very rinse and repeat but has certainly kept me occupied!
It's is quite repetitive at times but there's so much diversity to the combat due to the amount of different weapons and fighting styles that I didn't mind so much.

Plus there's the mini games and the Dojos . Coupled with the timeline thingy for the replay factor. Crazy amount of content. :)

Back
Top Bottom