Green lanes

Man of Honour
I'm on the other side of the country, but I have been known to do a bit of laning.

As other say, its getting harder and harder to find open lanes over this way - and you better be out early to avoid an ear-bashing from walkers.

Associate
I'm also on the other side of the country... well, down in Berkshire. In a few days i'm bringing home a CRF250 Rally that's been appropriately modified. I see the TET passes near here, and I've also joined the TRF and am starting to find the 'easy' routes to try :).

Caporegime
I'm also on the other side of the country... well, down in Berkshire. In a few days i'm bringing home a CRF250 Rally that's been appropriately modified. I see the TET passes near here, and I've also joined the TRF and am starting to find the 'easy' routes to try :).

TET? TRF?

Associate
TET? TRF?
Terry's Exsanguination Team and Trail Riders Fellowship. First is a contiguous route across Europe. There's an American one too. Trails. Second is... What is sounds like :p. The primary benefit is they keep track of where it's legal to ride. But they also have active groups in every region so can ride with people for when you decide to break a leg.

Edit: sorry, got the first one wrong. It's the Trans Euro Trail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom