Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th April - 2nd May 2024]

Soldato
That Spurs City fixture is potentially hilarious

12Spj0W.png

Soldato
Darwin Nunez was asked what happened between Klopp and Salah.

He said he missed it.

nbXNo1L.jpg

:cry:
I was there yesterday and missed the bust up too. Liverpool were so poor after we equalised. I can't believe a team going for the title caused so little chaos and created so little.

Man of Honour
Huge win for Arsenal today, although they made hard work of it in the end. I hope they have enough to at least push City to the final day, a big ask though, I fear they'll come to rue that Aston Villa game.

Soldato
I was there yesterday and missed the bust up too. Liverpool were so poor after we equalised. I can't believe a team going for the title caused so little chaos and created so little.
Honestly, they seemed to give up after United putting them out of the cup.

There was so much to play for still.

Granted, there were injuries, Kloppoff etc.

Just don't get it, the team inploded.

It's really odd tbh.

Soldato
Huge win for Arsenal today, although they made hard work of it in the end. I hope they have enough to at least push City to the final day, a big ask though, I fear they'll come to rue that Aston Villa game.
We may well do but it might be the only game we've lost this year. City are just relentless.

Associate

It's really odd tbh.
I think the pressure of wanting to give Klopp a big send off got to them. The general play bar the finishing was fine up until the last few games and after losing out in the FA Cup the pressure got even bigger to deliver.

Caporegime
Personally I've felt that team under a lot more pressure in different moments. Pressure getting to them with all the new faces would be an ideal excuse and something you could hope to overcome but it has been plainly bad from 80% of the players and Klopp/staff and ultimately we rode our luck massively at times this season. (Ofc I can't avoid mentioning spurs/arsenal/city games as being 'unlucky')

Soldato

It's really odd tbh.
I can only imagine how frustrating that must be for a Liverpool supporter. I found it strange just watching that one game, we are awful and were there for the taking.

Last edited:
Soldato

It’s more that period last year when we lost to Fulham and West Ham; those games the team was flat from start to finish and were bad points to drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom