Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd - 4th April 2024]

Man of Honour
Premier League:
JS2P5aS.png

Info:

Soldato
Some crazy stats for the toon lol

Most clean sheet at home in the PL. Games averaging 4 goals per game. Have let in 30 more goals than this time last season but have also scored more lol.

Soldato
How’s that not a yellow? Picks up the ball walks towards the ref then throws the ball in completely in the wrong direction??!
Gordon did less for his red…..

Last edited:
Associate
West Ham game getting tasty, as per.
Yep, I don’t think the ref really has got control of the game. Should be a yellow for Paqueta for a shoulder charge and no attempt to play the ball while being late. It has kind of set the standard for what is allowed. Looks to be a wet soggy pitch and I have low expectations for good football in the second half.

Soldato
Yep, I don’t think the ref really has got control of the game. Should be a yellow for Paqueta for a shoulder charge and no attempt to play the ball while being late. It has kind of set the standard for what is allowed. Looks to be a wet soggy pitch and I have low expectations for good football in the second half.
Agree.

Must be a yellow but officiating is so poor week in, week out.

With it being wet, crap officiating and the game building a temper, expect to see some sort of fireworks in the second, how ever they manifest.

Back
Top Bottom