Heads up - tickets just released, including track cycling

Soldato
Yup loads of things up there now, sadly the website is being a pita. Both me and my brother trying to buy stuff with no luck - been saying my wait is 15 minutes for the last 10 minutes now.

Associate
OP
Yup loads of things up there now, sadly the website is being a pita. Both me and my brother trying to buy stuff with no luck - been saying my wait is 15 minutes for the last 10 minutes now.

that confused me at first until I saw it said "15 minutes or more"

Sadly no luck yet for me with getting track cycling tickets, and looks like most have now sold out too. I don't think there were that many of session tbh

Associate
OP
tbh, I am not sure how else they could do this! If everyone hits the site at the same time, the system would not cope. At least this way, you don't have the site crashing.

it is very frustrating waiting 15-20 minutes only be be told there is no tickets, but I suppose all that has happened is someone ahead of you in the queue got there first.

Not really any different to joining the queue at an actual sporting venues (i.e. Wimbledon). There is one long queue, and 10 ticket booths. If you're further back in the queue, you may end up getting to the front to be told everything has been sold!

Soldato
I just had 4 tickets for the Olympic Stadium on the night that includes the Mens 100M Final in my basket. Clicked through to the next page and they're gone. RAAAAGE.

Associate
OP
I just had 4 tickets for the Olympic Stadium on the night that includes the Mens 100M Final in my basket. Clicked through to the next page and they're gone. RAAAAGE.

Did you add them, and then "request tickets", as adding to basket doesn't mean you have tickets..

If you got to the stage where you have actually been assigned seat numbers, then went to pay, and find that they have gone, that's a different story. Happened to me 4 times in a row Monday night!

Back
Top Bottom