Ideal replacement for Sennheiser CX 400-II ?

Soldato
For a while now, I've been buying Sennheiser CX 400-II from eBay and have always somehow managed to avoid the cheap counterfeits...until recently. :( I like these earphones because of the slightly bassy sound, while not being so bassy that the rest of the sound is drowned out.

I should add that I've also tried Sennheiser CX 300S too. I got away with the first pair of these from Amazon, but the second pair sound so tinny. Which is great for high end sounds, but lower end sounds not so great.

These earphones are only used for watching TV at night. I can't get away with over ear headphones, other than my Sony XB700 ones which I only use during evenings to watch films or listen to music.

So you can probably tell by now that I don't like my sound to sound too "bright" or tinny. I prefer warmer and deeper tones more appealing.

I'd appreciate any recommendations for in-ear earphones with a warm tone. Budget is flexible, as long as the earphones are decent and sound good. I should add that the earphones should ideally be WIRED and NOT wireless or bluetooth.

Back
Top Bottom