Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Bargain from Facebook Marketplace.

Whats-App-Image-2024-05-14-at-21-10-33.jpg
Set it up with the slide going into a paddling pool, entertains my kids for hours.

Associate
Bought some new trainers, which i cant post here :cry: and i bought about £70 of lead.

uMmdfy5.jpeg

Bulk bought my standard Accupells as there seems to be a shortage of them at the moment and out of the 9 places i enquired about them only 1 had them. Also grabbed a few others (JSB and AA pellets) to try out to see if my air rifle likes them as much as the Accupells. Finally grabbed some wadcutters for nice clean holes when club competitions are running.

I have enough stock not to worry about shortages for a while..

Soldato
lol thats easily several hundred quids worth, madlad. Where do you buy in bulk from? Im still messing about finding whats best for my new HW110, it seems to like accupells but for some reason theres a shortage of them.
I'm not the OP, but over the years I've tried lots of different brands (how is there so much expensive junk out there with poor molds), and now pretty much stick to RWS Superpoint Extras for my .22 HW77, .177 HW97k and .177 HW45. They just seem to be consistently well made pellets. I am not a paper targets person mind, mostly shooting steel pans from 40 to 50m ish so it's entirely possible the groupings aren't brilliant. But they do seem to be consistent hits.

Bulk buying from eBay has been my way to stock up. Do check the feedback though as sometimes the tins are packaged terribly and they get dented, thus impacting the pellets within.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not the OP, but over the years I've tried lots of different brands (how is there so much expensive junk out there with poor molds), and now pretty much stick to RWS Superpoint Extras for my .22 HW77, .177 HW97k and .177 HW45. They just seem to be consistently well made pellets. I am not a paper targets person mind, mostly shooting steel pans from 40 to 50m ish so it's entirely possible the groupings aren't brilliant. But they do seem to be consistent hits.

Bulk buying from eBay has been my way to stock up. Do check the feedback though as sometimes the tins are packaged terribly and they get dented, thus impacting the pellets within.
I do a mix of target and steel knock down targets, so generally i just use superdomes and im just experimenting at the moment to find which pellets it likes best. I do want to find a good wadcutter though as the club occasioanlly does competitions and the wadcutters leave a cleaner hole

Last edited:
Associate
Bought some new trainers, which i cant post here :cry: and i bought about £70 of lead.

Bulk bought my standard Accupells as there seems to be a shortage of them at the moment and out of the 9 places i enquired about them only 1 had them. Also grabbed a few others (JSB and AA pellets) to try out to see if my air rifle likes them as much as the Accupells. Finally grabbed some wadcutters for nice clean holes when club competitions are running.

I've tried dozens on types through my HW100, RWS superdomes always do me well.

Back
Top Bottom