It's too hot :(

Associate
Tried to give the Car its pre Summer polish and wax. Started off drizzling and 8 celcius, warmed up to a massive 10 then heavy rain showers with half an hour of sun in between.
Managed to wash and dry, polish one mirror and bonnet then lobbed it down. Slapped some Autoglym Aqua wax on and sacked it off. House was at 19 so heating got stuck on to boost it to 22.5.
Totally fed up with it now.

Caporegime
Tried to give the Car its pre Summer polish and wax. Started off drizzling and 8 celcius, warmed up to a massive 10 then heavy rain showers with half an hour of sun in between.
Managed to wash and dry, polish one mirror and bonnet then lobbed it down. Slapped some Autoglym Aqua wax on and sacked it off. House was at 19 so heating got stuck on to boost it to 22.5.
Totally fed up with it now.

Same! One of the worst Winter/Springs I can remember.. It may have been "MILD" but it never felt it. Heating was on every day! Atleast with proper winter weather you do get snow spells intermixed with cold frosty high pressures. But no...

Soldato
As we don't have central heating, and the south coast is generally relatively mild in winter, I think I only had a heater on for maybe a a week or two, and it was never on full-time. Other than that I just tend to wear a hoodie around the house when I feel colder. Been wearing a t-shirt for the last couple of weeks though. Quite happy with the temps here at the moment :).

Last edited:
Soldato
Today was overcast and cold wind, looking good now though for tomorrow maybe,..........

IMG20240419204846.jpg

Associate
Same! One of the worst Winter/Springs I can remember.. It may have been "MILD" but it never felt it. Heating was on every day! Atleast with proper winter weather you do get snow spells intermixed with cold frosty high pressures. But no...
I’ll be honest today was beautiful. Was minus 1 when I got up at 0600 but shot up to 8 by 0730 and has been 15 celcius this afternoon. Very light breeze. Lovely. More of this but get progressively warmer. Not cold one day then 35 celcius and then back to 10.

Soldato
Beautiful today, Cornwall view foot shot needed

IMG20240420120610.jpg

It not beautiful it dam cold today ;)

I got the motorbike out of the shed yesterday evening so it be all ready to take out for a ride today.
I walked out the house this afternoon to go out on the motorbike but felt how cold it was so i walked striaght back inside :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
It not beautiful it dam cold today ;)

I got the motorbike out of the shed yesterday evening so it be all ready to take out for a ride today.
I walked out the house this afternoon to go out on the motorbike but felt how cold it was so i walked striaght back inside :cry::cry:

Well i started off with a base layer, my Rohan walking shirt and a jumper but it was way too warm for anything more than a tshirt, i guess the local wind shelter makes a big difference , very much like a moderately warm not hot summers day in Polzeath including puny waves

Soldato
Well i started off with a base layer, my Rohan walking shirt and a jumper but it was way too warm for anything more than a tshirt, i guess the local wind shelter makes a big difference , very much like a moderately warm not hot summers day in Polzeath including puny waves

It really strange as i work outside most days and don't feel the cold unless it like 4c or lower, But on my days off work i feel cold even if it 10c
Guessing it mainly because am moving around a lot more at work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom