ITX case that can take a 4 slot GPU

Man of Honour
no point downsizing to Matx the foot print of my case is not bit it just tall
Take a look at the meshlious is says GPU compatability something about baffle so it mite work for you.

Associate
I moved from the NR200P, which could take a 3-slot card, to the Lian Li Air Mini. Yes it's a bigger case, but it does scale well from ATX down to ITX and isn't actually that large in practice. I looked at it as having all the flexibility I wanted for the current build (an MATX board and 4080FE) through to whatever else I may need in the future. Might save me a case purchase in the future. Not for everyone, but it's at least worth consideration if an ITX case specifically is not the only option

Associate
Sure, but with hardware now getting bigger and/or running hotter, ITX just doesn't scale to it I don't think. There are definitely smaller cases, there are bigger, but what's the point of going for a small case and having to limit hardware performance because of heat?

Undervolting is a thing, sure, and if that's your thing then great. I just think ITX cases are too small for where the industry is going.

Soldato
Depends whether you want a flashy one or something practical.
I recently built a PC in an Asus AP201
It's a MATX case but it is both small and yet has enough room for a large GPU.
There is a glass sided one, too, if you want that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
It wont fit in the meshlicious their product page is wrong, 334mm max. 346mm is misleading as it counts the overhang of the pcie bracket.

Man of Honour
i don't think that there's any itx case with 4 pcie slots
4 pcie slots = matx, hence it would not make any sense for any case manufacturer to reduce compatibility by solely limiting it to itx only
there's a few itx cases with 3...but i've never come across one with 4

Back
Top Bottom