JtZ's log.

Associate
Probably more of just a how I'm doing rather than specific pb's etc...

I'm on oc'ers everyday so if I have something on here then I'll pay attention to it. If I'm at the meet on Sat then people can see how fat I am :/

Lost about a stone and a half in the summer but have put maybe half that on again. Need to lose probably 3-4 stone just to be at a reasonable level.

My gym is quite far away. Need to look into changing to a more local gym as shift work leaves me unable to get to it most evenings before it closes.

At home I have:
Dumbbells, pullup bar, skipping rope, punchbag plus a dog to keep me company if I go walking.

Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 16stone 6.

Probably haven't been below 15 stone in over ten years.

Don't expect a masterpiece of information and emotional tales in here. Your probably better ignoring this thread tbh. It's more just a public log of what I'm doing as if I do it on my pc privately it can be deleted or forgotten about all to easily.

Pics may follow later on.

Associate
OP
Should probably update this :/ - my bad.

My big goal this year is to loose some of this though so I'll probably update it either every 2 or 4 weeks with some stats.

Weight 15'13 as of this morning.

I had been down lower during December but I really overdid it at Christmas. I've actually lost half a stone since Christmas again.

Here's my targets from the 2013 target thread. I'll update these once a month so I can see if I'm progressing.

Running: 40 minutes without stopping. (currently 18minutes)

Pullups: 5 (current 0)

Pressups: 100 (currently about 10)

Situps (only just added this): 200 (current 40)

Weight: 13 Stone

I'm not going to be going for my totals all the time so that's why once a month I'll just try each activity until I have to stop.

Can't believe that first post was October. The shame.

Associate
OP
Down to 15'10

Got the running up to 20 minutes today. Felt good but at 18 minutes I got an almighty stitch. Felt I had to at least get to 20 but aside from the stitch I felt tired but ok. I don't think 25 will be to hard to get to.

Been eating reasonably healthy although have had the odd thing. Mackerel fillet in brine is my new favourite snack in the house. At work though everyone complains they stink.

Back
Top Bottom