*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
OP
Any game where I have a toxic player I don't really care if I win or lose just want it to end - really not fun. Regardless of the fault it does sound like you need to work on that aspect, can't be fun for you - maybe time to take a break from it.

Soldato
OP
I'll sort it out this morning, mumble uses certificates so if you connect on a different machine you either need to have that certificate, or use a different name or have one of the admins delete you from the registered users list so you can reconnect

Soldato
OP
OK done :)

Because i'm not around so much and it's quieter I have allowed users to register themselves which then allows you to speak when first joining. If we hit the problems of before where users were being disruptive we will go back to admins registering but hopefully it can manage itself and be a place where players can play with other likeminded people :)

Soldato
OP
My view - though I no longer play it - don;t game much tbh :( Is find a team, my voice chat is freely available here so get a group and the rage stuff tends to go. Much better experience

Soldato
OP
Time certainly flies, after 6 years I'm shutting down the Mumble server, it's use has been fairly limited over the last few months and I've just come across discord voice comms which pretty much does the same thing with an active development. It maybe someone here will set up a discord server(it's free) or alternative for ocuk LoL players in which case post the details and I'll add it to the front page. From a personal point of view lol is a totally different game with voice comms, if you haven't tried it then you are missing out on a very sweet experience.

Soldato
OP
Enjoying my return but at a more relaxed level so pay as and when and usually only one or two games. Not returning to solo q ever

Soldato
OP
The group we formed some time ago still exists and plays regularly , I've stopped pushing it here as people would say they were interested but in reality they weren't. My suggestion if you are really keen to get some ocuk groups together is set up a discord voice server (it's free) and post a link in here. You may get lucky, it's quite hard work, the issues are people's play times and also their expectations on what they want from the game. The ocuk chat room in lol still exists but no one really uses it. Voice chat is critical

Soldato
OP
Pre level 30 is much much worse than after level 30. I can't even remember the last time I saw any of what you mentioned.

Pre level 30 is mostly the people who have been banned for toxicity and are leveling smurfs.

I think it's more the level you play at rather than a pre post 30. I no longer play in solo queue, my repertoire is too limited and it's just not enjoyable for me, those in the group who played solo reported pre season end the trolling and behaviour was very poor (silver and gold). When we play with randoms some of their attitudes and self beliefs are shocking. Generally we limit ourselves to one random :)

Soldato
OP
Yes a group of us play and tend to be after 9:30pm. We use discord for chat, tend to be on the more relaxed play but we try and coordinate as a team but if you have aspirations of diamond it won't be for you :) If I see you and we have slots then i'll ping you a message after a couple of times i tend to give up :)

Soldato
OP
Apologies not so active on here anymore. I have sent Omega a link now :) We haven't been playing league so much lately. Never seem to get enough to make 5 and have a total dislike of playing with people outside of discord. We're not great but we just want to have fun :)

Soldato
OP
Hello Guys, just letting you know that we are still here and playing the game!

We mainly only play on Tuesday and Thursdays(8pm) but you are welcome to join and ask for players on any other days as people are often around.

Discord - https://discord.gg/uzceCr2

Agreed, would love to see more people in the game, we are a chilled group and the only request we have is you don't rage and accept sometimes games get lost as well as won :D

Soldato
OP
Alternatively in game add me talsworthy or Vortex999 - say you are from Overclockers and you're very welcome to join us in game

Back
Top Bottom