LG c9 OLED

Associate
I know this is the C9 thread, but I bought an E9 back in 2019 (A c9 with fancy stand and panel) and there's still literally no reason to change it.

I'm impressed as normally I'm always itching to change when new models release!

I think the only thing that would make me consider it is if LG ever solve uniformity issues on dark greys etc

Soldato
Had an update recently, anyone know what that was for?

I'd rather not install anymore FW updates, I feel all is fine as is now and chances are they'll just induce a bug.

Soldato

I'd rather not install anymore FW updates, I feel all is fine as is now and chances are they'll just induce a bug.

the .30 one? I just install them now as they don't give out patch notes. Not noticed any issues either in gaming or media consumption.

Soldato

Same, no patch notes

Must be minor bug fixes, the C9 is now outside its feature update window so it will no longer receive any major updates or new features

Soldato
Yeah I just install them now too. Still loving my 65” E9 2 years in. The picture is fantastic and I’ve had no issues at all (fingers crossed). Came with a 6 yr RS guarantee, so I don’t see myself looking to change any time soon.

Soldato
I've still got the plastic screen protector on mine.. Bubbles and all.... I need to take it down and refit the wall bracket. Knowing me If i take of the plastic I'll scratch it..Can't see the bubbles when its on anyhow

Soldato
I've still got the plastic screen protector on mine.. Bubbles and all.... I need to take it down and refit the wall bracket. Knowing me If i take of the plastic I'll scratch it..Can't see the bubbles when its on anyhow

That's ok the heat from the screen has probably melted the plastic onto the screen and now if you remove it you'll take the coating away with it.

Soldato
Still have my C9 with no intentions to replace any time soon. Have been more than happy with it… I let it do updates as they come through no idea what they do tbh.

Back
Top Bottom