Looking for a nice WIRED Mac mouse

Soldato
Looking for a nice WIRED mouse, got tons of wireless Mice, but want somthing with no wireless to reduce interference & charging concerns

Logitech M500 seems the "best" from Logitech but open to any suggestions

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I used a Glorious Model D. Super light and comfortable, 1000hz poll rate and multiple DPI settings.

DSCF1416.jpg

Soldato
OP
What interference concerns? My MX3 is charged once a month I think? Hardly a hassle. I’d rather that than having to deal with a wired mouse.
currently

Wireless keyboard
wireless mouse
Ps5 controller
Airpods
Wireless headset

When there all on I get odd audio glitches from Apple TV & PS5 ( I use both together)

so idea is to change keyboard & mouse over reducing interference, already swapped to a wired keycron keyboard & its helped a lot.So want to swap mouse out to. (whilst I could turn them off its pretty annoying)

I game whilst listening to podcasts/videos from appleTV using AirPods for TV & my Maxwell audeze for ps4

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
That’s really strange, I wouldn’t expect any issues with those devices all in use.
I agree to but all on 2.4Ghz & turning off mouse/keyboard helps the issue a lot. its not WIFI as everything is wired & everything that's wireless is on 5.8Ghz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom