MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

Soldato
WTF was going on at turn 5? The simultaneous crash of Alex Marquez, Brad Binder & Enea Bastianini was very odd.

I was hoping for a Marc Marquez win but had a feeling he'd end up crashing.

Jack Miller surely can't hold onto that seat next season.

Soldato
OP
WTF was going on at turn 5? The simultaneous crash of Alex Marquez, Brad Binder & Enea Bastianini was very odd.

I was hoping for a Marc Marquez win but had a feeling he'd end up crashing.

Jack Miller surely can't hold onto that seat next season.

The track has a problem with water weeping up through the tarmac in some areas after its rained and they all rode over it. Pedro must have been on a slightly different line to avoid it. They knew it was there was it was a mistake.

Last edited:
Associate
After yesterday race, I thought Peccos championship was over. :cry:.
Great start, crazy pass around the outside of two going down the hill.:eek:
As said, nice to see someone really battling with Mark. :)

Yeah, MM getting comfortable/quicker, loving racing again. Next year with a works bike should be good! :D

Associate
What a weekend of racing that was! So many talking points between the sprint and the feature race.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

I wonder what Acosta could do on a Ducati...

Soldato
OP
What a weekend of racing that was! So many talking points between the sprint and the feature race.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

I wonder what Acosta could do on a Ducati...

I want to see him win a championship on a KTM.

If KTM aren't taking all his comments on board for that bike development they are mad. Binder is a fantastic rider but Pedro is a generational talent like Marc was. They should be signing him up to a long contract and aiming for him to properly challenge for the title next year.

Soldato
Marc was a bit good this afternoon...

but Martin is going to take some catching! The fight for the factory Ducati seat isn't one I'd want to judge . Can't afford to let either of those two have a go at beating them on another manufacturer

Back
Top Bottom