OC custom build PC - other options?

jfk

jfk

Associate
Trying to find the custom builder on the OC website for a gaming PC, I want to specify the water cooling and add some HDD's too to my system, but can't seem to find the options on the configurator - am I just being dense?

Man of Honour
I think it depends on the prebuild you selected, but the cooling and storage options are usually baked in, i.e. it can be awkward to switch between an aio and air, probably because OC needs to be sure that it is sufficient for the chosen CPU and appropriate for the case.

Soldato
Trying to find the custom builder on the OC website for a gaming PC, I want to specify the water cooling and add some HDD's too to my system, but can't seem to find the options on the configurator - am I just being dense?

You could contact them via webnote or over the phone and it should be directed to the correct people.

Reactions: jfk
Soldato
Few people on here in the past have reached out to OCUK with a certain spec as the prebuilts don't offer the same spec and asked them to build it for them, which they've done for a fee and apply warranty etc.

Back
Top Bottom