Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Man of Honour
Done alright with TOTS so far, but I'm very much SBC Utd at the moment :D although Cech was an actual pull a while back and not the SBC.

Garnacho is easily my favourite card this year, his finesse shots and dribbling are just mad

Y5it5Br.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else grinding the player picks and the exchange SBCs?

Seems to be a really effective way of getting fodder that you can just keep going as long as you get 85+ cards to put back into the exchange

Associate
EA messed up champs rewards and a lot of people were getting Mbappe and Dembele, but it’s been patched now

Did anyone get lucky?
It's a joke now Toty Messi balls up fair enough. But now this??? I didn't play this weekend usually I get my games done Friday night so I missed out when this new hit and it was patched... haven't bothered playing and won't do this weekend league.

Soldato
It's a joke now Toty Messi balls up fair enough. But now this??? I didn't play this weekend usually I get my games done Friday night so I missed out when this new hit and it was patched... haven't bothered playing and won't do this weekend league.

Yeah it’s a joke, it also makes me laugh how quickly EA patch something when it’s benefitting the players rather than the other way around!

Man of Honour
There's a key difference between this one and TOTY Messi, in that any player could have got Messi even div10 players etc due to it being an SBC. To get these PSG reds, you'd have to be a player that's good enough to get 11 wins (or 9 wins for 1 of them) in WL and dedicated enough to play all games on Friday night.

What these means is that the red PSGs are in the hands of hardcore players of at least reasonable skill that probably know how to use them, unlike Messi. You might never face some of the people with Messi in WL but there's a fair chance of meeting these guys.

I read about it on Friday night but I didn't want to stay up all night playing, if I'd not been grinding squad battles and started WL instead I might have stood a chance but even then I'm not sure I'd have got it done by 02:30 plus would've been shattered the next day, it's just a game afterall. That would've been the worst, staying up late but finishing WL 15mins too late or something so getting no benefit from it.

Soldato
I'm struggling to get through a game without being kicked off the server - and I have also had my team name reset because it is apparently offensive.....8 months after being created!?!?

Back
Top Bottom