Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Associate
Anybody got a clue how the season 6 lounge works on ultimate team? Each time I've gone in to have a look I've been so confused regarding the requirements for the team I've given up.

Man of Honour
It's really simple, max 90 rating, starting XI has to be from the same league. You'll want to focus on whatever league has objectives running. Infinite matches so you can just keep trying until you get the 6 wins.

Associate
Playstation have a free starter pack on fc24 I haven't seen anything on Xbox like for like bit of a kick in the balls really. I opened mine on playstation and got camavinga and loads of fodder. Why can't ea do this equally across platforms?

Soldato
Playstation have a free starter pack on fc24 I haven't seen anything on Xbox like for like bit of a kick in the balls really. I opened mine on playstation and got camavinga and loads of fodder. Why can't ea do this equally across platforms?

I’m sure, based on them doing this in the past, that the pack is ‘funded’ by Sony rather than EA, could be wrong though!

Don
A day before I go on my holidays (and usually quit the game shortly after returning), I got into Elite in Rivals for the first time this EAFC; I didn't play much Rivals until they changed the rewards a couple of months back. It's horrendous in there :(

Back
Top Bottom