*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Man of Honour
OP
Bout time FT but the rules in op need updated ;)

I may be back in the future, give it a couple more big patches so it'll feel like a new game when I do :)

Yeah. I'm hoping a new patch will make me more interested. I'm really tempted to play with some of the nice looking SP mods though.

...then again, without multi it would kind of suck.

Caporegime
yeah french i've put industrial craft on sp, looks fun, but when playing sp i quickly jsut start thinking meh what's the point and it gets boring.

Caporegime
cool, just a note to remember, he's moved on to making industrial craft 2 (without horrific resource intensive coding as he's learnt to do it much more efficiently he says) so the current ic build wont be updated any more.

Associate
For everyone who's looking for slime, I've finished my slime spawning mine and hooked it up to my home. To get there do /home gazza and go through through the portal, the cart takes less than a minute to get there.

How it works, is there are 5 rooms made up of chunk which slimes are able to spawn in (cheers Nutty for pointing em out :p) which are rigged with pressure plates to separate alarms. When a slime spawns the alarm sounds and a green block slides out above the room so you can see which room to go to

20110803164543.png

Please only use bows and arrows to kill em as there's above-ground redstone in each room. I've provided a couple of chests.

On a side note, there seems to be some issues with slimes spawning. After a restart and much of the time they spawn constantly, but I've been down there a few times and not had anything for hours... not sure if this is a server issue or a bug but it definitely ain't right :confused:

Couple of random pictures as the old thread seemed to be lacking them :D

20110707190436.png

20110722221445.png

20110727194336.png

20110730145135.png

20110802181345.png

20110805014828.png

Soldato
The Vaults that were at spawn have been moved as requested by you guys. You can now find it near the balloon transport system with all of your forgotten items. If you notice any players looking for it on the server, spread the word that it has moved.

Man of Honour
OP
The Vaults that were at spawn have been moved as requested by you guys. You can now find it near the balloon transport system with all of your forgotten items. If you notice any players looking for it on the server, spread the word that it has moved.

Nice work :)

Does anyone know of any snowy areas near the spawn? (Or at least easily accessible). Preferably unsettled and with trees.

Check out the latest carto - I'm sure you can find something.

Soldato
Does anyone know of any snowy areas near the spawn? (Or at least easily accessible). Preferably unsettled and with trees.

North of my /home has it. Unfortunately my /home is private for most people but Nutty could go there and you could /tp to him until I get a chance to come on this evening. There's also some to the south east, I'm not that far from unstable land.

Back
Top Bottom