Ordered - First brand new setup - Pre-order

Associate
Hello,

Hope everyone is well, after many many years I've finally put an order in for my first PC which is completely brand new, the last 10 or so year's I've taken my brothers old builds and upgraded when possible.

I have a young family so still on a tight budget but I've picked the below, how did I do? Upgraded to the 7800 XT, 32GB ram and an additional 1TB additional NVME - came in under £1,200.

Only thing is the GPU is on pre-order but I'm happy to wait ...will see how long it takes.

Screenshot-2024-03-08-1558411.png

Soldato
Only thing is the GPU is on pre-order but I'm happy to wait ...will see how long it takes.
pre order things can take a lot quicker than you might think, I used to avoid pre-order stuff, but I've come to believe that actually they have a pallet, or big boxes of their pre order things ready to open when enough people have pre-ordered, I bought some pre-order fans, and trhey arrived next day, then I ordered a pre-order keyboard, and it came within a fortnight.
I like the look of the build too I'm going to have to see if I can find that case on the main site, it sounds exotic
here's hoping that you get it soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom