PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
Really annoyed that Football Manager 2022 is leaving gamepass as soon as FM2023 is released. I have a year old save on FM2022 that I won't be able to continue unless I pay £39.99 for a copy of the now out of date version.

Puts me off wanting to start FM2023 as I know I will lose my save in a year, and it's frustrating thinking that I would have to buy 2023 for £39.99 when it's on gamepass already.

Highlights the crappy nature of the modern streaming \ renting licence business model.

It's why you grab it from epic, install and then carry on... Not free now though.

Done it two years on bounce now.

Edit: just seen above, do the same next year!

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to get 3 years of this for free, still got 2 years left, looking forward to Starfield next year.

I did this 3 years ago but it ran out last month, there was some promo that was giving away 1 month keys, and I could just spam it for new ones with new email addresses/accounts, so I wound up with 3 years for free.

More recently I think I can keep the free time running by doing the bing rewards mostly with a script for the searches, I worked out I can basically use those for infinite PC game pass, wouldn't cover infinite Ultimate.

Associate
I did this 3 years ago but it ran out last month, there was some promo that was giving away 1 month keys, and I could just spam it for new ones with new email addresses/accounts, so I wound up with 3 years for free.

More recently I think I can keep the free time running by doing the bing rewards mostly with a script for the searches, I worked out I can basically use those for infinite PC game pass, wouldn't cover infinite Ultimate.
I think you can still buy 12 months Live! And convert? It will be ~£3pm

Soldato
Well 3 years Gold to Ultimate for £1 is still working fine, as I just helped a friend do a couple as gifts for his kids. Used Turkish 12-month Gold passes at ~£24 each, so £2 per month. :)

Soldato
I think you can still buy 12 months Live! And convert? It will be ~£3pm

Maybe, but I don't need ultimate I don't have an Xbox, so perpetual PC game pass for free is more or less fine.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is something else! Give it a play. Amazing

It was good!

I played Pentiment on there as well lately that was fun, medieval detective game.

Associate
Really annoyed that Football Manager 2022 is leaving gamepass as soon as FM2023 is released. I have a year old save on FM2022 that I won't be able to continue unless I pay £39.99 for a copy of the now out of date version.

Puts me off wanting to start FM2023 as I know I will lose my save in a year, and it's frustrating thinking that I would have to buy 2023 for £39.99 when it's on gamepass already.

Highlights the crappy nature of the modern streaming \ renting licence business model.
You can get FM22 for £13. Visit Allkeyshop my friend

Associate

I got mine from a Halo Infinite launch stream last year, someone was giving away hundreds of codes and posting them in chat every few minutes, i had to be quick though. Yeh i thought about doing the rewards but couldn't really be bothered with it, but i never knew about a script, will have to look into it!

Soldato
I got mine from a Halo Infinite launch stream last year, someone was giving away hundreds of codes and posting them in chat every few minutes, i had to be quick though. Yeh i thought about doing the rewards but couldn't really be bothered with it, but i never knew about a script, will have to look into it!

Be warned that if they catch you scripting it they will ban you from the rewards program.

I've just made a script that runs and queries Bing with a dictionary list and some random delays to automate it, not sure how they'd detect it if they even can.

Without doing any of the slightly manual tasks, you can get 162 points per day with the script.

162 * 28 (4 weeks but will low ball some months) = 4536 points in a month.

PC Game Pass for a month is 7750 points, so it's comfortably 58% of PC game pass per month for no real effort once it's going.

Doing some daily stuff will add another 80-100 points per day I think, so you get much nearer to the 7750, maybe 6500 or a bit more. If you already have some points (I have 95000~) then it's basically perpetual PC game pass, or available most of the time if you see something you want to play if you lapse it between subs.

Last edited:
Associate
This is where I'm at at the moment. Got about 45k banked and just in a perpetual state of PC Game Pass thanks to rewards, will take me 3-4 years before I run out if I keep it up and there's no chance I won't lapse in that time so until they change the rewards scheme, I'll have it. Too many good games on it at the moment.

Soldato
Well 3 years Gold to Ultimate for £1 is still working fine, as I just helped a friend do a couple as gifts for his kids. Used Turkish 12-month Gold passes at ~£24 each, so £2 per month. :)
So you buy 12 months xbox live and use ultimate to convert it?

Back
Top Bottom