Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Man of Honour
Went to Podium Paddock yesterday to see a mate who runs a shop inside. Porsche Owner's day even, the cafe is rather sweet too with SIM racing setups and rotating 911 race cars etc. I rate the whole complex greater than Ace Cafe :p Member's area with even more surround SIM booths too and the TWR Jag XJ restomod balcony where some secret stuff is happening...

OMp52MT.jpeg

KPc28KZ.jpeg

UT8IFrW.jpeg

NIN2Vr0.jpeg

O7rOQO3.jpeg

3otCGgF.jpeg

S24Utoi.jpeg

mXlkKLU.jpeg

AGgoO7b.jpeg

Associate
Went to Podium Paddock yesterday to see a mate who runs a shop inside. Porsche Owner's day even, the cafe is rather sweet too with SIM racing setups and rotating 911 race cars etc. I rate the whole complex greater than Ace Cafe :p Member's area with even more surround SIM booths too and the TWR Jag XJ restomod balcony where some secret stuff is happening...

Ah I've been there a couple of times now. Decent pitstop on the way somewhere. I only noticed the cafe and meeting rooms in the front place though. What's this about a complex? What did I miss whilst focusing on the panini?

Soldato
I’ve been there once, it’s quite good.

I’ve been to the new caffeine and machine “the hut” which I thought was rubbish. Coffee took 45 mins, food another 35.. full English was dry and cold and £14 lol. Never going there again for food. May pop down to an organised day or similar but that’s it. Drive there is nice from my place, a272 and some country roads.

My favourite spot for food and cars is torque moto cafe in Horsham. Food is great, service is good, nice cars turn up etc. It isn’t as big or as flashy but they do have a banging sim too, with hydraulics and so on.

Only issue, it’s 5 mins from my house so my car doesn’t even get warm :D

Man of Honour
The Paddock is the complex bit at the back, have Podium Retailers, a skunkworks of sorts for the Jag restomodding scene, a restaurant area upstairs along with 3 surround vision pods for racing and setting monthly laptimes to compete against, it's members only up there but if you buy products/services from the various vendors on site then you get free membership etc from what I saw.

The main cafe on ground level at the front though is also excellent, the Earl Grey tea there was superb, they also brew their own coffee as the whole coffee kitchen open-workshop is at the back which you can see next to the 458 Speciale simulator :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Spotted 2x A35(?) cosying together in someone else's front garden. Upto no good no doubt on public roads. I hope the police nail the muppets good and proper.

qK8yvCb.jpg

And shout out to the Pixel 8 Pro for caputuring this moving shot through glass like a boss.

Caporegime
I saw an absolutely immaculate Discovery 2 at Tesco, I mean it was better than new, absolutely gleaming, with some later Discovery wheels and a bit of chrome here and there which somehow didn't look ****.

I was so shocked to see a Disco 2 that didn't look like it had been used as a chicken coop for 30 years before a 10 year stint of greenlaning, that I was dismayed that I was unable to take a photo of it. :(

Caporegime
I'd love to see how that TT lights up the road. I reckon one light is in space, one in the trees, one on the side of the road and one on the 2m stretch of ground in front of it :D

Back
Top Bottom