*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Associate
OP
the question is, is it worth the upgrade just for that. I'll be locked into another steep Vodafone contract. £64 is best price they will give me
haha I've already sold my fold 2 had an iphone 12 pro max for 2 months and just sold that, now using my little old iphone SE for 14 days until the fold 3 arrives!!!

Associate
OP
I went to the Three shop on Saturday whilst in town as they were the only ones who had a working display sample and have to say I came away feeling a little disappointed. The line down the middle of the screen once it's opened I find a little annoying (looked at a Fold2 the previous weekend and hoped they would have made this a little better but I guess if you want a foldable device that's what you have to put up with) and the camera quality seemed pretty poor even compared with my S10+. The in-screen camera was notably visible although as with Smokedog it was a highly lit store but it was obvious it was there.

I think I'm going to pass on this one and see what Apple or Google bring next - failing that S22 Ultra for me in Jan.

to be fair the crease never bothered me, it's not noticeable when looking head on, but it never bothered me anyway, I loved the fold 2, the only things I didn't like about it were the lack of water resistance and also the 60hz screen on the front, the cameras (on the back) are still great I took some amazing shots with the fold 2, but yes as it's a cutting edge piece of tech there will be drawbacks but I love having something that I only dreamed about as a kid (i'm 48).

Back
Top Bottom