Samsung OLED deals

Soldato
You're talking rubbish as usual, just like you do on audio threads about anyone using equipment that isn't up to your standards.

Lol sure.

The Samsung LCD TV I was was decent enough apart from 50hz banding on the backlight.

Plasma had awful image retention and awful pixel colour graduation and shimmering.

Pc monitor dying leds

Man of Honour
Both have their pros and cons.

My S95B is brighter and more vibrant, but it also broke shortly after ownership. Samsung fixed it in less than a week. Fine since.

My C3 is excellent, but it’s not as bright as the Samsung (which I don’t need it to be for it’s use), but in terms of QC it’s already got some tiny bubbles appearing under the anti glare coating.

Neither have any other issues, they are both excellent screens.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lol sure.

The Samsung LCD TV I was was decent enough apart from 50hz banding on the backlight.

Plasma had awful image retention and awful pixel colour graduation and shimmering.

Pc monitor dying leds

We aren't discussing Samsung LCDs, plasmas or PC monitors.

Only two models have ever received a higher mixed use rating.

As usual, you are trying to turn the thread into something else.

Last edited:
Associate
Received today. Don't think I'll bother removing the protective film as the image is so crisp.
You should peel that off unless its on flush then have at it I guess. Just use quality microfiber cloths to wipe the screen with or without distilled water.

Liking the TV otherwise?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
If it was not for the label on the top left I wouldn't have been able to tell the film was there.
It's a massive difference especially when considering the old TV was 4k Samsung

Back
Top Bottom