Seasonic Releases Native 12V-2x6 (H++) Cable

Associate

Seems like an essential purchase for users with PRIME TX, PRIME PX, VERTEX GX, PX, GX White and Sakura, FOCUS GX and GX White ATX 3.0 PSU's

Will purchase one of these cables myself when OCUK get them in stock.

Associate
Has anyone seen anything or anywhere you can purchase this cable from yet? They announced it what seems like months ago and yet I can't find it anywhere, Even when you email them you can't get a straight answer as to where it can be bought.

Associate
Has anyone seen anything or anywhere you can purchase this cable from yet? They announced it what seems like months ago and yet I can't find it anywhere, Even when you email them you can't get a straight answer as to where it can be bought.
From what I read, available "before the end of Q2 2024". If you look on their website for a list of resellers, it includes OCUK. Maybe we might be able to get an answer from OCUK as to when they are/if they are expecting any?

Associate
From what I read, available "before the end of Q2 2024". If you look on their website for a list of resellers, it includes OCUK. Maybe we might be able to get an answer from OCUK as to when they are/if they are expecting any?

I did look at the resellers on their website, I think it's just a standard thing Seasonic do I don't think they ever change that on their website.

It's rather odd for such a simple thing like a cable that they have already designed and manufactured weeks ago takes so long to get to market, Weird indeed.

Back
Top Bottom