Shop Like It's 1999 - Go Back In Time And Celebrate 25 Years of Overclockers UK

Associate
is psycosunney around about? I personally loved his posts, caused huge division on here, but I think he did it for the banter.. Came across as a complete ass, but we actually saw him helping folks too.. still here, near 20 years later.. gosh, you'd think I'd have better things to do

Associate
Walking to fenton from the train station, with my missus, yes we have to walk there, because they will give me something I can enjoy.. (all for wd drives I wanted in raid.. damn 36.9 gig) 2 children later we are doing fine lol, but my missus has actually been to overclockers, she said she never wants to do it again lol

Soldato
Qtec power supply? Lol
Were they the ones that seemed to be quite impressive value on wattage vs cost, had a slighly golden effect to the outer casing and were just about everywhere about 2003 as they were a popular choice for budget builds, and then loads of people had them fail taking other components out, and then they vanished completely as a brand not long after?

Soldato
Were they the ones that seemed to be quite impressive value on wattage vs cost, had a slighly golden effect to the outer casing and were just about everywhere about 2003 as they were a popular choice for budget builds, and then loads of people had them fail taking other components out, and then they vanished completely as a brand not long after?

Yep!

Back
Top Bottom