Show us your kitty cats

Associate
It's bothered me more than I thought it would, or of the two he was the one that followed me round especially during the week when I'm up for work sat with while I had my morning coffee. Properly miss him.
Just hope it was an instant thing hate the thought he was lay there suffering.
We try to keep them indoors for this reason but they just constantly make a run for it as soon as any door is opened.
Any tips on keeping the last one in.
Not so much keeping them in as that's hard and can be equally heartbreaking if they're used to roaming, but if you have a garden it's not an inconceivable amount of work to contain cats in it.

We're lucky as our house backs onto a natural square of and there's no easy ways for the cats (we have 5) to get to the front and the road.

Soldato
It's bothered me more than I thought it would, or of the two he was the one that followed me round especially during the week when I'm up for work sat with while I had my morning coffee. Properly miss him.
Just hope it was an instant thing hate the thought he was lay there suffering.
We try to keep them indoors for this reason but they just constantly make a run for it as soon as any door is opened.
Any tips on keeping the last one in.
Thought about a catio or something similar so they have access to outside but not free roaming?

Soldato
After dinner leftovers
eIWPOVo.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Tuna really is like kitty crack. Just the mere "snap" of the tin lid as you open it will have ours running from any room in the house if they are in and acting like they've not eaten in a week.

Yeh, my cat used to love it (what cat doesn't?), but the food that even surpassed that was liver.

Whenever I used to cook it, he could smell it a mile off, and would clamp his claws into my leg until he got a piece!

He never did that for Felix or tuna!

Soldato
Yeh, my cat used to love it (what cat doesn't?), but the food that even surpassed that was liver.

Whenever I used to cook it, he could smell it a mile off, and would clamp his claws into my leg until he got a piece!

He never did that for Felix or tuna!
Mine was like that with cheese or slightly more shamefully, chocolate. His pupils would dilate and it was almost like he was an addict and had to get his fix. Totally bad for them of course don't do this.

Back
Top Bottom