Stellar Blade | OT |

Soldato
I played the demo on story mode and still died multiple times...I suck at these kind of combo games...
This game very much punishes greed like any game with souls-like combat, the key is perfect parry or dodge and get a couple of hits in then retreat. If you try and go ham on some mobs you will be punished quickly.

Soldato
In case anyone is interested, you can glitch through to the rest of the area in the demo that is behind the locked gates. It's fairly easy to do, and contains maybe another 30-45 mins of Gameplay.

This opens up the rest of Eidos-7 as far as I can tell.

Spoiler tagging the method below:

Doing this could cause unexpected issues for trying to carry your save over to the full game. I've heard of people who got soft-locked at the end and couldn't then go and defeat Abaddon (which is required to trigger the game to save your data).

On top of this, going beyond the demo and then saving stuff, and trying to carry this over could also cause issues for your save, as it's not really tested.

For this reason, if you do this method, I'd recommend starting a new save and checkpointing that instead ahead of release, or not carrying over your save to the main game.

Soldato
A week away from the game being out and I still can't wait!

I'm going to re-play the demo one more time this weekend just to keep me going :cool:

Some demo footage (not mine)

Last edited:
Soldato
Own up, who's going to be playing in the Skin suit for their first run through ? ;)

I am, and not just for the obvious reason, if I could I would start the game on hard mode instead of normal, but got to unlock it first.

I'll skin suit this for the first run, am not sure about this on hard, will see!

Last edited:
Soldato
Really like the look of this but I worry I’ll just struggle with it as don’t like souls games or seiko combat

Combat on this looks fab but initially look made me think maybe more fast paced and forgiving like DMC

Soldato
OP
Really like the look of this but I worry I’ll just struggle with it as don’t like souls games or seiko combat

Combat on this looks fab but initially look made me think maybe more fast paced and forgiving like DMC
Give the demo a go. There is a story mode / easy mode. If you try the demo, just remember the optional boss rush battle is stuck on normal. But the demo can be played through on story.

Soldato
Am trying to avoid reading reviews or watching too much atm in case of spoilers!

I know some people will get the game early as well, though it doesn't seem like I will as it's not shipped yet, and I'd need it to have shipped today to receive it tomorrow I think.

Back
Top Bottom