Stopping my Synology NAS from vibrating/buzzing

Soldato
I forgot all about this thread. :o

I did try this on the drive mounts for my Corsair 650D case, but found the soft velcro was too thick for the drive to be installed into the case. Perhaps thin strips of rubber might be a suitable alternative?

Associate
I forgot all about this thread. :o

I did try this on the drive mounts for my Corsair 650D case, but found the soft velcro was too thick for the drive to be installed into the case. Perhaps thin strips of rubber might be a suitable alternative?
probably that would also work.
but on my nas too it was too thick. but I pushed the hdd into the caddy with a bit of force and also the caddy into the bay. it wasn't easy but far from breaking. I worried it worth nothing this way because it is pushed thin. but it's good. give it a try. but rubber probably works even better..

Soldato
probably that would also work.
but on my nas too it was too thick. but I pushed the hdd into the caddy with a bit of force and also the caddy into the bay. it wasn't easy but far from breaking. I worried it worth nothing this way because it is pushed thin. but it's good. give it a try. but rubber probably works even better..
I've just bought some rubber strips which are 1mm and 2mm thick. I expect 2mm might be too thick, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom