The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Hadn’t really played much so not sure you can say his form was good. It is a blow though no doubt but pushes Burn to CB and means Hall surely has to start. Dunno the status of Trippier or Target. I assumed Krafth got crocked at the weekend but Howe said he took him off to put an attacker on so he’s an option although he’s a bit of a nothing player imo.
Starts for Anderson and Barnes are a no brainer. Willock on the right and Isak came through a tough game looking well. Not a bad side imo, enough to beat Everton you’d hope.
He was decent enough when he stepped in to cover for Botman. Can only remember one howler down the side line were he totally missed the ball which lead to a goal!!

I’m very concerned about Dubs. That second goal from the quick free kick is bread and butter for most keepers.

Soldato
That was an ITK that knows **** all and has already retracted it
Joel Bland? He’s a freelance journalist but I see he has walked it back. He was the one that broke the Miley injury.

He’s already runing a new story that someone else is injured from the first team but won’t say who!!

Heck I think I could be right on that one myself since we’re dropping like flys lol

Soldato
Joel Bland? He’s a freelance journalist but I see he has walked it back. He was the one that broke the Miley injury.

He’s already runing a new story that someone else is injured from the first team but won’t say who!!

Heck I think I could be right on that one myself since we’re dropping like flys lol
I’m m guessing it’s either Schar or dubs, both were hobbling at full time on Saturday

Soldato
we have a top 8 capable team out injured and banned

Pope
Trippier, Lascelles, Botman, Targett
Joelinton, Tonali, Miley, Livramento
Almiron, Wilson
lol how we still top 10!! This is pretty mental I half expect the injury’s to start to clear up in January but nope it’s getting worse!!

Miggy and Livramento out for a month!! Any word on Hall? Thought he was very good last night again before he was brought off due to injury:/

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking forward to seeing how well Yankuba Minteh does for you guys he looks rapid hopefully plays next season.
Looks well mint. Some champions league experience even scoring against Celtic. Seen somewhere that he tops the chart worldwide for Keypasses per 90 for under 21 players. He’s extremely good at progressing the ball with passing and dribbling. Does the defensive work.

Won player of the month. Like Woppy pointed out if not deemed ready for the PL next season I do believe the championship is a target destination to get him used to the English game.

Back
Top Bottom