The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Episode 2: What's on the beans.

We used the same bread and beans* as last episode and added these.

ro0ZGZA.jpg

zHDzxPM.jpg

From Left to Right

1. The Mayo removed all taste of beans completely, with even the French judge declaring pas de score, just before storming off. 0/10
  2. The English Mustard added a side of heat and flavour that according to Judge Stein would have gone nice with some fresh Cornish Mackerel and a generous pinch of salt. 6.9/10
  3. The Smoked Paprika was considered a complete waste of time by nearly all the judges and only Hungarian Harry was in favour of it. 2/10
  4. Medium curry powder added a flavour that many of the Northern judges approved of, with Harry from Scarborough asking for a third portion and a large battered cod to go with it. 7.5/10

* Adult Beans from Branston.

Last edited:
Soldato
Episode 2: What's on the beans.

We used the same bread and beans* as last episode and added these.

ro0ZGZA.jpg

zHDzxPM.jpg

From Left to Right

1. The Mayo removed all taste of beans completely, with even the French judge declaring pas de score, just before storming off. 0/10
  2. The English Mustard added a side of heat and flavour that according to Judge Stein would have gone nice with some fresh Cornish Mackerel and a generous pinch of salt. 6.9/10
  3. The Smoked Paprika was considered a complete waste of time by nearly all the judges and only Hungarian Harry was in favour of it. 2/10
  4. Medium curry powder added a flavour that many of the Northern judges approved of, with Harry from Scarborough asking for a third portion and a large battered cod to go with it. 7.5/10

* Adult Beans from Branston.
Y no line up all the bottles and jars properly :( I stopped reading after I saw that

E: Why are they even on a plate in the first place :mad: stand the ****ers up!!!111!1

E2: what's the empty bowl doing there???

Last edited:
Soldato
Y no line up all the bottles and jars properly :( I stopped reading after I saw that

E: Why are they even on a plate in the first place :mad: stand the ****ers up!!!111!1

E2: what's the empty bowl doing there???

1. As seen in the first episode, the bottle that will not line up, unless held down with superglue, is set at an angle.
  2. They are on the plate to aid in photography, order they are served in and to trigger people ;)
  3. The empty bowl was filled, mixed, cleaned, filled, mixed, cleaned, filled, mixed, cleaned, filled, mixed cleaned for the purposes of avoiding cross contamination
  4. May I recommend a Camomile tea, Yoga and a video of butterflies

Soldato
  1. As seen in the first episode, the bottle that will not line up, unless held down with superglue, is set at an angle.
  2. They are on the plate to aid in photography, order they are served in and to trigger people ;)
  3. The empty bowl was filled, mixed, cleaned, filled, mixed, cleaned, filled, mixed, cleaned, filled, mixed cleaned for the purposes of avoiding cross contamination
  4. May I recommend a Camomile tea, Yoga and a video of butterflies
:mad:

E: No :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom