*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Yeah complete embarrassment. It's all part of promoting the fight and wouldn't be hugely surprised if turns out it was staged
I'm not sure that was. I can imagine hyping the fight yeah but there's no way the Saudis would want to show that sort of stuff on their show/event.

Soldato
I'm sure Ben Davis may have him do a bit better but he was soundly beaten twice, literally no need for the 3rd bout. So I would like Fury to win just so that I can see Fury vs AJ as I have always believed AJ beats Fury but I'm not sure if I want to stomach what would happen if Fury wins.

I'm being led by my disdain for the man and I'm rarely if ever objective when it comes to Fury....

Agreed,

Although for me - there's literally no way, in a thousand years that Fury fights AJ, because he loses. We saw just how much Fury tried to duck Usyk - I'd expect that x100 in a fight against AJ, as much as I'd like to see it - I can't ever see those two fighting.

Caporegime
i dont get why people think AJ is that good. got mopped up twice by usyk easy. think tyson will probably beat usyk or even if he doesnt usyk will beat AJ again so would fury. fury is such a better boxer than AJ just people got all hyped again cause he beat a non boxer who fury didnt take seriously. its nice to see AJ get his confidence back but he isnt as good as fury or Usyk. i think fury would fight him if the moneys right. people forget fury sent him the offer contract ages ago. which AJ didnt except.

Soldato
i dont get why people think AJ is that good. got mopped up twice by usyk easy. think tyson will probably beat usyk or even if he doesnt usyk will beat AJ again so would fury. fury is such a better boxer than AJ just people got all hyped again cause he beat a non boxer who fury didnt take seriously. its nice to see AJ get his confidence back but he isnt as good as fury or Usyk. i think fury would fight him if the moneys right. people forget fury sent him the offer contract ages ago. which AJ didnt except.
I guess back to the same old question, who has Fury beat? He's dodged a few and talked a lot. :cry:

Caporegime
i dont get why people hate fury. he does the stupid stuff for social media to get fight hype. thats it. thats not him. it sells fights. he is a very good boxer you can only beat who you got in front of you. in your era. who is better than him ? only usyk really rest are a tier below them two. aj got beat by andy ruiz . which broke him. fury would have beat him by 6 rounds. usky too.

Associate
Just seen the guy that was butted. Only a little fella and did nothing.

Absolute ponce move. The Saudi’s should give him six months.

Saw the footage and he didn't even do anything that asked for that sort of reaction. The funny thing is he was bleeding so came off even worse whilst other chap was stood still.

Soldato
Fury doesn't seem to rate the experience of other weight classes. He struggled with former cruiserweight champion Steve Cunningham who held the IBF title a couple of times.

Usyk was a undisputed cruiserweight champion. He won all the titles. I would rank Usyk as the favourite.

Back
Top Bottom