Rw3JuCBl.jpg

4A1r2MDl.jpg

3vgS7pfl.jpg

pltSP3jl.jpg

RBwawUJl.jpg

uvAH9pIl.jpg

Soldato
Looks good. Mines got a way to go yet!

Good lad! I'm still impressed by how solid the kit is. Took me about 8.5hrs with breaks to finish. Then a further couple of hours to fit the light kit.

I will say the Brixmaxx kit for the 9x8 isn't as good as the one for the RSR, no remote or customisability. Felt a bit ripped off considering it was the same price as the RSR light kit.

@throwaway4372 how long have you had that built and on display?
Is yellowing of white lego parts a common issue?

Last edited:
Associate
Good lad! I'm still impressed by how solid the kit is. Took me about 8.5hrs with breaks to finish. Then a further couple of hours to fit the light kit.

I will say the Brixmaxx kit for the 9x8 isn't as good as the one for the RSR, no remote or customisability. Felt a bit ripped off considering it was the same price as the RSR light kit.
Mines a slow process, I started at christmas :cry: Dont get much free time to spend on it though. Got the RSR to build still alond with a few others.

Last edited:
Caporegime
What's the best way to dispose of lego? Nobody's going to want a yellow Saturn V, do I just bin it, or is there a better way?

This really sucks. I have a few models that have gone same way. They look really bad.

I actually haven't bought a lego set in ages.
Starting to see it as "clutter" as time goes on

Guessing my concorde will Turn yellow next

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone built bowser on here? I've just stuck the first leg on, but I thought I'd done something wrong as it doesn't sit straight (although its hard to determine if that's right or wrong with only a single leg on).

Soldato
How does this stuff fare, quality and instructions wise?

I'm impressed, very impressed

The bricks feel slightly different and one or two can be a bit tight to fit or unlock, but in the main, the quality is impressive for the price

Instructions are just like official Lego. Not quite as thick and glossy paper but the same in terms of content and layout

1000062635-01.jpg

Progress on the latest kit

1000062629-01.jpg

1000062630-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom