The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Soldato
Kill stream :D

3-1 for the Crew and 1 for the imposter :D

well played all :D
i think we should try for the full 10 at some point :D

the accusations thrown about and name calling :p

shotter games thank Wakabout so in a way more managable for time play as well.

Thanks Mr Shi fr organising us all :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Would a different day help?

Remember we went through all the days that people were free and Thursday evening was the evening that suited the most people best after Monday night. It's just that I am not around Thursday nights anymore. For the moment I have no free evenings. Unless I get injured, then I will have loads of free evenings!! :p

Soldato
its a shame we're not seeing you around dude, and hope things can turn around at some point, untill then have a rest and a break, and let us know if you come free one night. or just let those that you wanna spend time with know :)

Soldato
Remember we went through all the days that people were free and Thursday evening was the evening that suited the most people best after Monday night. It's just that I am not around Thursday nights anymore. For the moment I have no free evenings. Unless I get injured, then I will have loads of free evenings!! :p
Break a leg dude :cry:

no, seriously don't, but we miss you ;)

Soldato

Go for soft tissue then, probably heal better!

I think you'd hate among us to be honest, you'd be too suspect and just get voted out every time!

Back
Top Bottom