The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Underboss
OP
Hoping to make it tomorrow. Feeling really rough right now though.

im still a little rough myself, but i will be there tomorrow

i was unwell that Xmas Day, all week i was off work, we met up last Monday for a game of Golf which was ok, i was feeling a little rough still then

i hope you get better soon mate, its taking me ages to get over mine (assume you got what most people have got)

Soldato
im still a little rough myself, but i will be there tomorrow

i was unwell that Xmas Day, all week i was off work, we met up last Monday for a game of Golf which was ok, i was feeling a little rough still then

i hope you get better soon mate, its taking me ages to get over mine (assume you got what most people have got)
I'm guessing the cold is similar to everyone else, the aches and pains from being daft enough to play rugby for eighty minutes yesterday are probably more unique to me. The broken nose fifteen minutes into the match has just added to the fun :D couldn't be sure if it was blocked from blood, snot, swelling or the fact it's no longer straight!

Soldato
The broken nose fifteen minutes into the match has just added to the fun

Ouch!! Ah, what am I saying, you wouldn't be a true Rugby player unless you broke your nose every 15 minutes!! :p

Seriously though, breaking your nose is pretty painful and getting it set back in place is even worse!! You played on so I guess you are ok?

However on a real serious note, @Ravenger @JoeBoi @ShiWarrior guys this is your chance to beat Unseul in Walkabout!! Take advantage of this while he can't see or breathe :p :D

Soldato
It hurt when it happened, then adrenaline kicked in and it was fine, got sore after though. I can breathe through both nostrils, and it's not too far away from where it was so I think I'm just going to leave it.

Edit- just a bit swollen now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Played Walkabout with my wife and daughter yesterday on Labyrinth easy. My score: -3.Theirs: +26 and +32

Maybe I should let them win in future, it might lead to a less stressful life!

If course when I play against you guys and I do nowhere near as good (though we do play hard courses).

Soldato
Should be there. Having a cold with a broken nose isn't fun, do I'm getting my excuses in early. Got some stud marks across my temple too, but I don't think my headset usually puts much pressure there.

Back
Top Bottom