Two weeks in Tokyo

Soldato
Yeah, think the day trip to Fiji is a bit out of reach ;)

But seriously, I love the look of those lakes around Fuji. Kawaguchi is probably the one we'll try to get to, but that will depend on how easy it is to get to from Tokyo. Haven't checked the transport links yet. Pretty sure we'll try to go to one of them, though.

We did it from Osaka (if I remember correctly), 2 trains + a 10 month old, luggage, buggy etc. Trust me, you can do it :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, if there's a train station, it shouldn't be too difficult.

We went to Japan with an 18 month old with buggy 16 years ago. Our toddler was treated llke a little blonde-haired celebrity. :)
Same here! Exactly experience and some perfectly timed photos helped. My wife and little one got a lot of attention, both blue eyes and blonde hair:

AKGpihavUDZh7vxFQa6Pd2xmwc-5EyBQyXqZfUiBJZpH_Za-GJ7dki-jpPv7UFkDqsiyKwd7PDvk17YLBJfzETam0O7FuUzga7byga0=s1600-v0

Our oldest actually took his first steps in in the Imperial Palace Gardens...good memories looking at these photos and making me smile :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Same here! Exactly experience and some perfectly timed photos helped. My wife and little one got a lot of attention, both blue eyes and blonde hair:

AKGpihavUDZh7vxFQa6Pd2xmwc-5EyBQyXqZfUiBJZpH_Za-GJ7dki-jpPv7UFkDqsiyKwd7PDvk17YLBJfzETam0O7FuUzga7byga0=s1600-v0

Our oldest actually took his first steps in in the Imperial Palace Gardens...good memories looking at these photos and making me smile :)

Ha - awesome!

Followed around by endless exclamations of "kawaiiii!" no doubt! :)

Back
Top Bottom