UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread QF ** spoilers ** [9th - 11th April 2024]

Soldato
Feels a bit like the wheels have come off in the last couple of matches.
Past month if looking at matches as a whole i agree, always been signs in matches were we are dropping levels, consistent lack of finishing, starting slow though thats been all season.

Feels like its all coming to ahead at worst possible time i.e. last push to season end.

Atlanta deserve this if it ends 2-0 tbh.

I was saying to a friend if we won Europa League on top of cup win id be very happy with that considering last seasons finish. Right now im struggling to see what we end up with.

Caporegime
Feels a bit like the wheels have come off in the last couple of matches.

Injuries finally taken their toll, it always felt very unsustainable.

Even with a few back now they've been out for so long it'll be May before they're back at it properly lol

Genuinely boring game though, first half the only exciting thing was Gakpo. Imagine saying that a week ago

Associate
Not the game I was hoping for, let’s hope we’re a lot better in the return game. Going to make the following PL games a lot tougher as we’re going to have to play out of our screens to pull this back.

Associate
Been dreadful this, most the players look like they have just finished the Tour de France, all 3 weeks in a day. Making Scamacca look like prime Paolo Rossi

Back
Top Bottom