'Undercover: Football's Dirty Secrets'

Associate
Who do you think will will be in the programme :p ?

Sam Allardyce has admitted his family are "concerned'' :rolleyes:

I seen a intervie with david moyes the other day and he got asked about the bungs and he changed the subject :rolleyes:

I have got a feeling that liverpool will be in it over the transfer of Djibril Cisse :o ( Auxerre To Liverpool when Gerrard houllier was manager )

Its on tonight at 9pm on bb1

David334

Last edited:
Soldato
Where are you guys hearing all this stuff from?
Boumsong - Roeder or Souness taking a bung? Hope to go its not Roeder (Newcastle fan).

Soldato
[DOD]Asprilla said:
Anyone think Boumsong's transfer will come up?

I heard a few little bits about it being one of the transfers investigated. Never mind the fact that Sounness should have been shot for signing him, that's forgetting any money being involved!

I understand that Kevin Bond, Roeder's assistant is also involved (like to Redknapp there) and according to the Guardian (I don't read it, by the way!), NUFC is in the mess due to telling fibs on their transfer documents.

Joy.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to watching this tonight.

Soldato
I think the main culprit will be Harry Redknapp, but whether or not this unearths actual evidence against him is another matter. He is as crooked as they come.

I've also read somewhere that Fulham are involved.

Soldato
Skidmark said:
according to the Guardian (I don't read it, by the way!), NUFC is in the mess due to telling fibs on their transfer documents.

I read the Guardian, and that case is completely different; it's all down to VAT on payments to Agents.

Technically the agent works for the player, but usually the club ends up paying his fee as part of the transfer / contract negotiations. Yu can claim VAT back on professional services if the person in question (the agent) is working solely for you, but if they are working for the player then you can't.

We and every other club has been claiming the agents were working for us and claiming the tax back. We were just the test case, but every club is guilty of that.

The bungs question is different, but I have heard in the press that Souness is being investigated by the Lord Stevens enquiry into bungs that is going on at the moment. This is an official enquiry, unrelated to Panorama but looking at the same subject, by Lord Stevens, the former Met Police Commissioner.

Last edited:

daz

daz

Soldato
Linoge said:
I think the main culprit will be Harry Redknapp, but whether or not this unearths actual evidence against him is another matter. He is as crooked as they come.

Are you allowed to say things like this? Libel anyone? :confused:

Soldato
daz said:
Are you allowed to say things like this? Libel anyone? :confused:

I write for the Sun so I can say what I want. ;)

I will remove the comment if I'm not allowed though but it's hardly libel if it's true. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
david334 said:
BOOOOO Don't belive what he says he writes for the sun :D

DONT BY THE SUN !! :D

There full of crap :)

David 334

I don't really though, I feel dirty for even saying that. I wouldn't wipe my backside with the Sun.

It would burn.

TAXI! ;)

Back
Top Bottom