Upcoming Concerts

Man of Honour
I tried at a similar time and it was all sold out! Lucky for you though, bet it’ll be amazing.

Cheers mate - if it helps for next time, I went via the RAH website and had about 10 tabs open over several devices… so 10x the chance of getting a good spot in the ‘virtual queue’. It’s a little sneaky I know, but you’ve got to ‘play the game’ unfortunately.

Most of the queue places were in the 5,000+ range but snagged one at 300ish.

Associate
I tried at a similar time and it was all sold out! Lucky for you though, bet it’ll be amazing.
I was 360ish in the queue but got tickets for the Monday night - I think it was down to going for a less popular night straight away as to whether you got any or not. So many people saying they missed out despite being in the waiting room/queue early etc.

Also, as usual, a load of tickets now on the various resale sites a ridiculous prices (i.e. 4k each !!) but looking at the RAH website I noticed there is a whole page on how supposedly they are going to enforce strict ID checking linked to the initial buyer and no resales will be allowed - - either they wont actually do this in practice or there are going to be a lot of very unhappy people on the night with very expensive tickets they bought off Viagogo etc and cant actually use.

Soldato
I was 360ish in the queue but got tickets for the Monday night - I think it was down to going for a less popular night straight away as to whether you got any or not. So many people saying they missed out despite being in the waiting room/queue early etc.

Also, as usual, a load of tickets now on the various resale sites a ridiculous prices (i.e. 4k each !!) but looking at the RAH website I noticed there is a whole page on how supposedly they are going to enforce strict ID checking linked to the initial buyer and no resales will be allowed - - either they wont actually do this in practice or there are going to be a lot of very unhappy people on the night with very expensive tickets they bought off Viagogo etc and cant actually use.
Going on the Monday night too - so excited, a real bucket list gig for me.

I'm also off to Bearded Theory - 4 days there is costing a chunk less than Gilmour but I guess it all balances out!

Associate
Well my day just got better.

I was kinda bummed out that I would have to wait until the end of the year to see The Mysterines.....
Record Store Tour starts next month.
Jacaranda Baltic on the 19th

Soldato
I somehow managed to bag tickets for the next Cercle show, Kiasmos at the Sisteron Citadel in France..... Just sorted out flights and shiz.

Going to be incredible :cool:

Seen Olafur Arnalds before (awesome) but not as Kiasmos.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry, ive been trying to get tickets for Billie Eilish for my girls and im just curious. Since when did concert tickets shoot up to nearly £300 a ticket for bog standard seats? What on earth!?

Soldato
Welcome to buying tickets in 2024 unfortunately! If its not the almost extortionate prices for big acts, its the lack of availability with "insta-bots" snapping up hundreds of tickets solely for re-sale. The combo is just life nowadays if you want to see a "big act" rather than something much smaller/up'n'coming etc.

Soldato
Absolutely made up I got tickets to see Moby in Manchester in September. Been a fan since I was a kid, but he's always been someone I've never seen live.

Sorry, ive been trying to get tickets for Billie Eilish for my girls and im just curious. Since when did concert tickets shoot up to nearly £300 a ticket for bog standard seats? What on earth!?
£60 was bad enough for me! I'm still of the mindset that tickets should be a fraction of that.

Soldato
Because ticketmaster and arenas.

Also...

Aye, right.
I understand that but £398 a ticket and dressing it up as a "changemaker" seat is ridiculous.

Absolutely made up I got tickets to see Moby in Manchester in September. Been a fan since I was a kid, but he's always been someone I've never seen live.

£60 was bad enough for me! I'm still of the mindset that tickets should be a fraction of that.
I mean Olivia Rodrigo was £75 and i thought that was expensive even though shes one of the biggest pop acts in the world. I guess i need to get with the times haha.

Associate
Fwiw, I've seen over 100 bands since September last year.

30 quid a ticket at most.
Stay away from arenas.
Stick with the smaller venues.

Back
Top Bottom