WEC 2024

Soldato
I did the DTM test the other week at Hockenheim, forgot what loud cars sounded like, used to this EV rubbish lol...

Currently in Imola setting stuff up for this weekend, new links between us and TV so driver and team audio should be available, most cars will sound good because they're using the new 4g/x10i radio system, Ferrari's will sound crap though as their radios arent as good as ours :D

Soldato
hopefully unlike in the UK they don't moan about noise. Never understood that logic of moving near a race track and then moan. I'd love to have a house overlooking a race track

Buy a cheap house because it is next to a busy racetrack. Moan, get track closed or heavily restricted, and house prices soars.

Soldato
It came in hard and fast yesterday just as we were leaving the track, stopped in the bar for a drink, ended up having to have e2 so we didn't get wet...

Its gone grey but hasn't actually started properly raining so will see how it goes, just over 2:20h left..

Toyota being investigated as overtaken under VSC, if they get a penalty that'll put, oh yeah, Ferrari back into first....

Back
Top Bottom