Who makes the best Baked Beans :)

Associate
The two cans of Branston I posted about were bought quite recently (last month or so) and were 200g cans.
I do have a 400g can in stock but can't remember when it was purchased, other than many months ago. Will be interesting to see how that older one compares to those two more recents...

Soldato
I’m in the Branstons better than Heinz, I remember them being cheaper when I made the switch. I picked up a single can the other week at home bargains and I was shocked at the price and the fact they cost more than Heinz!

Soldato
Certainly NOT Heinz.

Anyone who says Heinz makes the best baked beans probably hasn’t tried others.

Heinz are brainwashing people into their products are the best and charge stupid amounts for them. Whereas I can buy 3 cans of Sainsburys own cream of tomato soup for 20p more than a single can of Heinz.

Caporegime
Certainly NOT Heinz.

Heinz are brainwashing people into their products are the best and charge stupid amounts for them. Whereas I can buy 3 cans of Sainsburys own cream of tomato soup for 20p more than a single can of Heinz.
Sainsbury’s cream of tomato isn’t a patch on Heinz’s.

Soldato
Certainly NOT Heinz.

How about Sainsburys beans?

Back
Top Bottom