Your favourite comedian(s)?

Soldato
Jack dee and Bill Bailey

Bailey:

“It's not a beard, it's an animal I've trained to sit very still.”

"I once punched a bloke in the face for saying 'Hawk The Slayer' was rubbish, when what I should have said was 'Dad, you're wrong.'"

"There's more evil in the charts than in an Al-Qaeda suggestion box."

Dee:

“I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs... like custom officers.”

“The film industry is like Anne Robinson - always on the look-out for a new face.”

“The rain forest has Sting. Now Siberia has Jack Dee. Someone had to draw the short straw. In this case it was the rain forest.”

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Ill post some pictures of them all later so u know who they are
Pictures of the Australians added

Dave Hughes
Dave_hughes.png

Adam Hills
adamhills.jpg

Lenny Henry
Billy Connolly
Carl Baron
Carl%20Barron2.jpg

Lee Mack
Ross Noble
Jimoen (For some reason hes not as good these days )
Lano and Woodley
31LANO_WOODLEY.jpg

Last edited:
Suspended
Raikiri said:
Bailey:
"I once punched a bloke in the face for saying 'Hawk The Slayer' was rubbish, when what I should have said was 'Dad, you're wrong.'"

The quote there is slightly off, but it doesn't make sense to use this as an example of Bill Bailey, since it's not his work. It's from his character Bilbo Bagshot the sitcom Spaced, and was written by Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson.

Permabanned
Jimmy Carr (I can't understand people who find him annoying tbh)
Bill Bailey
Bill Hicks
Eddie Izzard
Billy Connolly (when he was on top of his game)
Peter Kay
Jack Dee

And if you include comedy actors/writers then Simon Pegg and Nick Frost would be up there. I can't wait for Hot Fuzz.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Bill Hicks
Bill Bailey (great live)
Dylan Moran (great live sept second time i saw him he used some stuff from the first show!!)
robin williams

Edit: anyone off to edinburgh next month?? im gonna try to for a weekend cant get any time off work

Last edited:
Soldato
ichabod crane said:
Edit: anyone off to edinburgh next month?? im gonna try to for a weekend cant get any time off work

i was planning on it, but dont think im in a position to afford to see as much as i'd like to
if you do go (and have at least a passing interest in dr who) check out toby hadoke's "moths ate my dr who scarf", also steve hughes' current show is really good, saw previews of them both

Back
Top Bottom