After The Fall

Underboss
just loaded the game up and just to get used to it (in the lobby ATM)

graphics on full whack (PCVR) looks fantastic

i can see you can no longer do the gun in left hand, rifle in right hand double grip method, release to shoot with 2nd gun

Soldato
just loaded the game up and just to get used to it (in the lobby ATM)

graphics on full whack (PCVR) looks fantastic

i can see you can no longer do the gun in left hand, rifle in right hand double grip method, release to shoot with 2nd gun
You can. Make sure you've got toggle grip enabled. I use it all the time still.

I mostly during the day on weekdays, happy to have a run with you mate. I'll let you do the shooting though, I'll play medic ( need to heal a lot for a skin).

Soldato
New update released, with a new gun, the hunting rifle, that has piercing. Lot of fun. Not quite so useful in an in your face or kiting situation, but as soon as there's some range, it's insane. Headshots are a 1 shot kill due to piercing, can get double kills, hit 2 zombies in a shot etc.

Soldato
Haven’t unlocked it yet, but feel like the overall update has done a lot for QOL. Much easier to get floppies now (up to six per mission?), Altho we have found the spawn of red floppies on nightmare to be significantly worse.

Soldato
Haven’t unlocked it yet, but feel like the overall update has done a lot for QOL. Much easier to get floppies now (up to six per mission?), Altho we have found the spawn of red floppies on nightmare to be significantly worse.

I've found a fair few red discs on nightmare, but unlocked it quickly enough since I had everything else already basically.

Finding new games is definitely an improvement!

Back
Top Bottom