After The Fall

Soldato
Around 8pm I guess? Plan on being ona bit before to help some folks with challenge runs. Then happy to do some runs with you (and anyone else). Perfectly I want to try and get some no hit runs on veteran difficulty, so that works.

When you load up, go to the armoury room, buy another wrst rocket launcher, and pick it up with the hand that doesn't have one. Now you can have two, for twice as many charges. Makes the final bit a lot easier.

Soldato
I might give this another go to see if I can get to like it. It just hasn't clicked with me at all.
If I remember correctly, you didn't like all the stand, wait and shoot stuff I was getting you to do? You don't have to play that way, i just wanted to try and keep you all alive through the whole map :D. Some of us now try speed running even the hardest difficulty, where there's a lot more aggression and charging around trying to kill fast enough to stay alive. Still some standing and shooting since you get yourself into a defensible position, without that you'd be absolutely swarmed on nightmare. On Masters though you can pretty much run and gun it with a good enough team.

Soldato
If I remember correctly, you didn't like all the stand, wait and shoot stuff I was getting you to do? You don't have to play that way, i just wanted to try and keep you all alive through the whole map :D. Some of us now try speed running even the hardest difficulty, where there's a lot more aggression and charging around trying to kill fast enough to stay alive. Still some standing and shooting since you get yourself into a defensible position, without that you'd be absolutely swarmed on nightmare. On Masters though you can pretty much run and gun it with a good enough team.

Nah, I just didn't like the game. That standing around and waiting thing annoyed the hell out of me, but, only because I didn't like the game to begin with. I really only played it because you all liked it and that's what I enjoyed the most, the social aspect of the game played with you guys.

Soldato
Nah, I just didn't like the game. That standing around and waiting thing annoyed the hell out of me, but, only because I didn't like the game to begin with. I really only played it because you all liked it and that's what I enjoyed the most, the social aspect of the game played with you guys.
Fair enough. Not every game is going to be to everyones tastes. If you straight up didn't like it then, you're probably not going to love it now either. Unless there was something really particular that may have changed.

Soldato
Fair enough. Not every game is going to be to everyones tastes. If you straight up didn't like it then, you're probably not going to love it now either. Unless there was something really particular that may have changed.

I don't know why, it just didn't click with me before. But will give it another go sometime and see. The only thing I do remember is that I liked the PC version of the game better than the Quest 2 version. And I still haven't got my card back from RMA :( so I won't be trying it until I do!!

Soldato
I don't know why, it just didn't click with me before. But will give it another go sometime and see. The only thing I do remember is that I liked the PC version of the game better than the Quest 2 version. And I still haven't got my card back from RMA :( so I won't be trying it until I do!!
PC version is definitely a lot prettier. Well worth waiting.

Soldato
Really want to play this but have no friends or discord. Is it viable to play solo?
You can play solo, but there's bits where the bots aren't so handy. There's a lobby system in place to find people to play with. I'd suggest starting in veteran though, since there's more players in that. Masters tends to be well populated.

Back
Top Bottom