Deadpool 3 - Coming 2024

Soldato
Reynolds is just so good at this stuff with Deadpool, he clearly loves doing this character. So looking forward to this movie.
Seems to have a good heart that man. I've been watching his show on Disney+ called Wrexham something. Ryan and Rob Mcleleleney bought the club so they did a documentry during lockdown times. It is a great watch and quite strange to see masks and distancing again - it feels like it was long ago...

Soldato
Seems to have a good heart that man. I've been watching his show on Disney+ called Wrexham something. Ryan and Rob Mcleleleney bought the club so they did a documentry during lockdown times. It is a great watch and quite strange to see masks and distancing again - it feels like it was long ago...
Is the Wrexham documentary watchable for someone who doesn't have any interest in football. Missus wants to watch as it's Reynolds but the football aspect put me off.

Soldato
Yes, I've watched a few and have absolutely no knowledge or interest of football at all but still quite enjoyed it.
That'll make wifey happy, something light hearted to watch. I know a lot of folk have a stick up their *** about Reynolds but comes across fairly genuine and like a decent guy, enjoyable in most things he does.

Back
Top Bottom