Deadpool 3 - Coming 2024

Soldato
Is the Wrexham documentary watchable for someone who doesn't have any interest in football. Missus wants to watch as it's Reynolds but the football aspect put me off.
It is for the most part. It’s like Ted Lasso, which is a must watch if you have AppleTV+. My wife loves the latter as it is a feel good comedy and she hasn’t a clue about footy.

I mostly watched it because I like Rob Mclclleleleny (from Mythic Quest) and I had no idea the Wrexham ground is the oldest in football.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Jeez that's a long way away.
This will mark how "time flies" for me.

2024... God that sounds like a futuristic sci-fi title ...

The year is 2024 and the robot war was raging ..... Sounds almost Babylon 5 like.

Man of Honour
OP
Some of the casting that's leaking out is insane, I have no idea how much is real or not, but if even half of it is true... :eek:

Owen Wilson as Mobius from the TVA
Channing Tatum as Gambit
Chris Evans as Johnny Storm
Jessica Alba as Sue Storm
Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards
Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier
Ian McKellen as Magneto
Famke Janssen as Jean Gray
Halle Berry as Storm
James Marsden as Cyclops
Ben Affleck as Daredevil
Jennifer Garner as Elektra
Sam Jackson as Nick Fury
Randall Park as Jimmy Woo
Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda

Dopinder, Blind Al, Vanessa, Colossus, Yukio, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Peter return, no Cable or Domino though.

Is he going to be killing off the Fox Marvel properties? :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Some of the casting that's leaking out is insane, I have no idea how much is real or not, but if even half of it is true... :eek:

Owen Wilson as Mobius from the TVA
Channing Tatum as Gambit
Chris Evans as Johnny Storm
Jessica Alba as Sue Storm
Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards
Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier
Ian McKellen as Magneto
Famke Janssen as Jean Gray
Halle Berry as Storm
James Marsden as Cyclops
Ben Affleck as Daredevil
Jennifer Garner as Elektra
Sam Jackson as Nick Fury
Randall Park as Jimmy Woo
Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda

Dopinder, Blind Al, Vanessa, Colossus, Yukio, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Peter return, no Cable or Domino though.

Is he going to be killing off the Fox Marvel properties? :cry:
Wasn't one of the rumours that it's based on Deadpool destroys the marvel universe storyline, so yeah wouldn't surprise me

Soldato
What's the betting that the vast majority of these will be either another "a door opens and there's a bunch of people in the background" style cameos or another "end of Deadpool 2" style where he cleans up the timelines again.

I doubt these are going to be cameos with any real screen time.

Associate
Or it's going to be Doctor Strange all over again with these sites reporting a different alleged cameo every day (hey remember when Tom Cruiser definitely filmed a cameo as alternate Tony Stark for MoM according to these sites?), and then backlash when it turns out only a handful of them are real.

Permabanned
Top Bottom